PGMR (PG Diploma in MRI Technologist)
A dedicated Unique, one of its kind PG diploma in MRI technician program a complete basic to advance, for performing all kinds of MRI examinations including trouble shooting. A career enhancement offers a great future, job stability, good salary and a opportunity to travel. On average 300 to 400 MRI scans getting installed every year with CAGR 20% and shortage of skilled technicians are on the rise. With continued growth in diagnostic imaging services more and more hospitals are investing in radiology equipment’s and are looking to recruit talented and qualified technologists. There are clear career progression paths in this field with sub-specialization in MR and CT technology
- This is a 1 year training program jointly conducted by Medempower and Annamalai University.
- The curriculum is based on the industry, clinicians and diagnostic centers requirements
- The course will constitute class based, lab based and hospital based training.
- There will be a significant focus on improving the soft skills, computer knowledge of the candidates to improve their employability in the industry
WHY JOIN THE COURSE
- ‘First of its kind’ program in the country with industry collaboration with university.
- Excellent job prospects for MRI technicians.
- Focused training to ensure immediate placements.
- Training delivered by industry experts in the field of diagnostic imaging specialised in MRI(both technical and clinical)
- Excellent internship opportunities in leading corporate hospitals, Industry and Diagnostic centers across India.
- Annamalai University is one of the top 70 universities in India
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Year
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes